Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Jan 13, 2010 last P-Day in the MTC!!!!!!

Hi everyone!
So, today is my last P-Day in the MTC! AH! I cannot believe how fast this time has gone by....it seems like just yesterday it was Christmas, and the day before that that I got here......crazy.......if my mission is anywhere near this fast, it's going to be over so soon...I'm going to be using every minute!
OK, so I'll be sending my Hungary address in a letter too, but I wanted to put it in here just in case anyone got antsy and wanted to send a letter soon...:)
Elder Kyle Murray
Hungary Budapest Mission
Budapest
Hajnoczy Jozsef Utca 14
1122
Hungary
OK, so both of the o's have dashes over them (in Hajnoczy and Jozsef) Yeah, so, I'll probably be writing a bunch of letters on the plane....I'll have TONS of time, so they may be longer than they have been.....don't be expecting all of them to be that long though :)
Ah! So, I forgot to mention this, but we actually got our flight plans on Thursday! A whole day earlier than we were expecting them! Ah, we were SOOOOO excited! It was so unexpected, but we were so happy! It's totally official now...we're going to Hungary!
Ok, so here's our flight plan (and if any of you happen to be at any of these airports, they've discouraged meeting family or friends... :( sorry) We leave Salt Lake City at 8:30 AM on the 18th, arrive in Atlanta at 2:13 pm. Then, we leave there at 3:35 pm and arrive in Paris at 6:15 am on the 19th. We stay there until we fly out at 9:40, and then we arrive in Hungary at 11:50 am on January 19th, 2010. We have to report to the travel office here at 5:00 in the morning on the 18th...yay.....but, I'm really glad that we get to leave early in the morning....that's how they used to do it when our teacher went, but the past few years they've been leaving around 1:00 in the afternoon.....this way, we get to Hungary before lunchtime, so we have half a day before we officially get assigned somewhere! Ah, I'm SO excited! It would be really fun to go to Pecs (accented e) because we met this senior couple who were leaving to serve there...we even got to teach with them a few times in the TRC...they're awesome! It would be so fun to serve in the same city as them!
Well, I've got to go....next time you get an email, it's going to be coming from HUNGARY! AH!
Murray Elder

No comments:

Post a Comment